How to Get Help
If you or your family needs food or assistance, please take the time to fill out the form below. Someone from our team will be in touch with you to provide you with available resources. Here is a bit more information:
- Remember, you are not alone. Food insecurity is something many families struggle with. We commend you for taking the time to reach out and provide for yourself and your family.
- If you need help accessing the application process for the Food Bank of Contra Costa County or assistance completing forms for CalFRESH or MediCal – please complete the form below.
- We provide food daily. If you need help, complete the form and someone wil be in touch with you. We do not have an “open doors” policy at our distribution center – however, we are available for distribution 7-days a week to ensure nobody goes hungry.
- We do ask for your name, the number of people in your family, your primary language and city of residence. This is to ensure we can continue to partner with our agency partners and obtain the appropriate amounts of food for distribution. We do NOT require IDs.
- You can also email us directly at MyAngelsIncorp@gmail.com with additional questions.
Food Distribution Calendar
There are currently no large distribution events scheduled at this time.
Regular distribution is Monday thru Friday by appointment only.
Distribution at homeless camps are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Help My Angels Inc.Taking the Time to Nourish Those in Need
We are committed to working closely with those in our community to provide access to nourishing foods to families, individuals, and their pets. We believe everyone deserves to eat and it is our mission to ensure people have access to the resources that will allow them to thrive.